Friday, March 21, 2008

Space Goat

I friggin finally finished the space goat. I was working on it off and on last quarter, but barely any because of classes. I put some basic materials on it just so I don't have to actually texture it. Anyways, some concept art first:



And the Zbrush sculpt. I changed up the tail, added patterns on the hoove gauntlets, added chicken legs, and made the wing a little different.





I think I made the leg muscles/bones a little too understated.


and some quick materials and color.





The wing looks silly and cartoony because it's not feathers. It's some kinda plasma warp drive. It doesn't work though, the other one (red) broke off when he entered the earth's atmosphere.

So, now I get to decide what to do with the rest of my break. I guess I'll have time to think it over while I'm stuck at my grandma's house this weekend in the middle of the woods in Tennessee. Ugh.... pretty scenery though.

4 comments:

Mirella said...

It's wonderfull! You're very good on digital! Me, I don't understand anything of Maya or the programs like that, ehe! I'm a donkey^^

Yusuke Sato said...

holy crap dude, uve already finished that guy.
it's lookin real nice, u gonna finish that other shrimp/insect dude?

Lena said...

Greetings Andrew!You like to think in drawing!
Good bye!

Heather Berry said...

YAY! Space/goat/chicken I am so glad to see you finished this one. It's a tie between this one and the demon powered gun you are creating which are my favorites.