Friday, July 10, 2009

Finish Him!

I am seriously sick of messing with this nazgul guy. I never get to spend a big chunk of time on him so It ended up getting spaced out over like 2 quarters. He WILL BE DONE in less than 2 weeks, including most of his horse!!!!!! Beginnings of texturing. I tried reapplying normals, texture etc to lowest poly mesh (around 5k) looks crummy, so i will probably just use a higher subdivision, or crunch a higher one or somthing.

Also his teeth are glowy because of matcap and reversed normals, and he will be MUCH paler.


"AAAAAaaaaaarrrgggghhhhh!! Fear me and my horrible UV seams!!!"

3 comments:

Bryan Wynia said...

Hey man, sorry I have been so busy. Your work is looking killer! Thumbnails are rocking, I'm glad I could inspire you a bit.

As far as this guy goes, bump your poly count way up. We are in next-gen games now. An average character could be anywhere from 15-35 thousand tris for their gamemesh. Plus this will make capturing your normal map so much easier.

Damion009 said...

dude! you fuckin rock man!!! your blog is awesome!

Anonymous said...

酒店打工 酒店兼職
台北酒店 打工兼差 酒店工作
酒店經紀 禮服店
酒店兼差 酒店上班 酒店PT 酒店酒店喝酒 酒店消費 喝花酒 粉味