Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Was that a chicken?







Yes, I beleive it was.


I was talking to Elio last quarter about what i was putting together this break, and he suggested i do a model of something ridiculously simple in contrast to the more complicated stuff i want to do. So, i worked out a chicken guy that is basically like 4 lines or something.

I also Plan to rig and animate him for a class next quarter, something tells me it will either work perfectly, or be a total failure and I will have to use the ninja kid I made, but for some reason didn't post....

7 comments:

Bryan Wynia said...

By far the coolest thing i have seen from you! It's so simple yet filled with so much life. I would the change of planes just behind his nostrails . It breaks the flow a bit for me now. Other then that, keep rocking!

Heather Berry said...

Yay so glad you finally did this. Now maybe you will stop drawing this chicken. I love how simple it is! Hope rigging it works out for you.

Joe Karg said...

This is awesome Andrew. What a funny character. I think you should listen to your talent and produce some more pieces like this. You seem to take to it very well.

Peace,
joe

Yusuke Sato said...

chicken!

Jason Barnes said...

no doubt, the simpler the better.
this is really freakin' funny! what class will you be rigging it for?
if it's advanced anim, i'll be there too.

peace

andrewQuintiliani said...

Thanks for all the coments! I really enjoyed making this. When I go in and add the tongue I will tweak the nostrils a tad. And, yes it is for advanced animation. I just hope it's okay with Orlando that he has no fingers...

wimpCheese said...

yay! its the chicken you drew on one of my styrofoam cups last quarter!. i think this has got to be my favorite of all your 3-d coolness. so much life and character. and i love his teeth.

and yea yea, i know i'm a little slow on my bloggin compared to everyone else. i just had to post for the chicken!